Greyhound Racer Rush Greyhound Racer Rush

Not Bad, but obvious glitch

Nice, simple game. Liked the shop. Giving it more of a tournament-like feel (win a ceertain number of matches, be invited to exclusive races, etc) would've been nice.
However, there was one obvious money making glitch. Go to the betting tab, and bet on the worst rated dog (10:1 odds), but bet in negative amounts of money (eg. $-9999999). When he loses, as he should, you'll lose a negative amount of money (or in other words, gain a heap)

Benspyda responds:

Thanks, I didn't think of testing that. The glitch is now fixed, thanks for your help.

The Game Game The Game Game

Variety and Depth in Abundance....almost too much?

Holy hell.... Such depth, such variety.
I mean, Mario and final fantasy definitely. Some old retro ones too.
Chrono Chross maybe.... but Radical Dreamers? you put a game which wasn't even officially released in English on the list!
I may never guess them all! (ONly on about 20 right now, still going though).
Mate, great style, great layout and idea... but maybe give some more specific hints... there are a number of FF something or Mario SOMETHING that I'm having trouble guessing. But still loving it. Man....
When I clicked on Music and heard Scars of Time from CC, i nearly cried! I love that game so much ^_^

Final Fantasy Simdate RPG Final Fantasy Simdate RPG

Just Like FF

Just Like Final Fantasy: Good graphics, nice music/sound, intricate characters, but annoying as hell to play.
That being said, it is one of the better dating isms out there, and i liked the GUI
btw, one major bug: Talk to a girl, but instead of hitting close, hit the bottom left of the screen where 'talk' button was. I got Rinoa to 1000exp in our first encounter.

::CYBER UF2:: ::CYBER UF2::

Excellent

Best Flash Shooter Ever. By the way, for those who find this game to fast/hard, change it to high quality. makes a huge difference

Mile High Club Mile High Club

Great IDea Man

A bit too difficult, especially when gauging strength. But overall, a good game. better than most other mini golf games.
Please, also, note that eatmeimchoclate is a perfect example of why vote banning should be a feature. People who review like that shouldnt be allowed to review, at least temporarily.
Ignore idiots like him, and keep up the ideas

Ryaareet2000 responds:

Thanks, I will e adding a strength meter for those that have asked for one. Plus a 'Free look' feature to enable a view of the surroundings.

Silhouette - Game Silhouette - Game

Just Line Splinter Cell

The thing is, splinter cell itself was crap, so u didn't have much to work with. But this game is just like it: Slow and Annoying, with Pointless Trial and Error Style Setup.

Great clone though.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Hard to Review...

Im not into that furry stuff, but i'll try to be as unbiased as possible... GFX were great, but you need sound. Nice interface, a few options, but a few more 'people' to 'choose' from would be nice.
BTW, whats the deal with the 13-85-27 (found the letter under the plant, flicked the hook in the janitors room, typed in that code, got to a 3-ring thingy)? I've exhausted every option trying to find some use for it. Other than that, and the non-working door, this is a good DEMO. Finish it up soon

Psychological Test Psychological Test

Uhoh...

I chose Jesus and a Baby Wolf... And a huge house near the Ocean... Oh man....

Nice test. Needs better music and better graphics.

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Fantastic

Great Remake. Very nice customizable features. Extrmely addictive. Grat controls. What every game needs. 5*

Zero Race Zero Race

Good Game, Man

I liked it. a bit too easy though